How to Apply | Who Qualifies to Apply?
TO QUALIFY FOR A QUICK AND EASY FINANCE PERSONAL LOAN YOU MUST:
- BE EMPLOYED AS A FULL-TIME employee in either a Permanent or Contract position with your present employer (conditions apply). Non-government employees must be employed in a Permanent position.
PLEASE NOTE: If You Are A Pensioner, Self-employed Or A Casual Employee:
Unfortunately your application does NOT meet our Qualifying Criteria. Please DO NOT SUBMIT an Application, as we will not be able to assist you.
- Agree to sign our Payroll Deduction Authority or submit your company's in-house Payroll Deduction form instructing your employer to deduct the installment from your salary and pay it directly to Quick and Easy Finance. Only under exceptional circumstances will we agree to deduct an installment with a Direct Debit facility.
- Be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Not allow the installment on your loan to exceed 20% of your current net income.
- Expect to remain employed with your present employer for at least the duration of your Personal Loan.
Not currently be either bankrupt or in administration.
- Have your salary paid directly into a bank account.
- Reside in Australia.